Honda Switzerland: New President, New Hybrid range
- Honda Switzerland organised a dynamic press conference with several journalists on 4 June to present and test its new models, the Honda Jazz Hybrid, available in two models, Jazz and Crosstar.
- The presentation was organised at the Palafitte Hotel in Neuchâtel by Lionel Zimmer, Communication Manager at Honda, and the Legends Magazine editorial staff was invited to take part in the first press conference after several months of “semi-seclusion”.
- This event was also the occasion for Honda Switzerland to present its new president, Mr. Vito Cicchetti, and its new vice-president, Mr. Matthieu Neagelen.
- The automotive industry, in full mutation, will undoubtedly need personalities in phase with the changes to come, it is at least the face that Honda shows with two personalities, having worked for a long time for the brand in the world and wishing to continue the Honda success story in Switzerland.
- The new models are equipped with the new e: HEV technology.
- Standard: safety equipment (Active Brake Assist, lane tracking etc.)
- Hybrid Performance
- Sober and modern interior